Article Topics - I need your Help!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A2

Administrator
Reaction score
I need help deciding article topics. I love writing for you guys. The feedback I get is great, but I would like to start dialing it in a bit and getting things up that interest everyone.

What would you like to see articles on? What would you want to write but just don't have time?

I know a lot of you are busy, but if you do ever want to write I'm happy to ghost write for you.

What do you want to see?

Thanks guys! I've really enjoyed coming out from behind the scenes and getting to know you all!

Would I be correct in assuming you mean just articles pertaining to wine making?

It could be more than that. Cheese, food in general, wine making, wine tasting, competitions, you name it. If it has to do with wine we're interested!

Article on wine tasting? I've read a couple books that have touched on it but nothing too informative of the how to and what to look for.

Thanks

Several articles on basic winemaking, one on all juice, one on grapes, one on meads, then make stickies out of them and post them on their matching forums. It might help the folks that are just starting out. Arne. Oops, forgot kits.

Topecs for article

How about a story on making wine from fruit and a article on making wine from flowers. I enjoy your articles and appreciate what you do.
Thanks
William

SIY's
Yeast nutrients
Tannins
MLF
Barrel Aging
Oak Barrel Care
pH-TA Relationship
Gross lees vs Sur lees
Fining agents and their uses
F-Packs and Extracts