Aroma kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought three different kits today on winearomas.com
The 12 fault kit, the 12 aroma kit for red wine and the 12 casks kit..... I think this should be a great help in getting better educated in these areas! I will be in Virginia this summer for the wine convention.... Hope they have something in this area too!

Sam

That's great Sam. I also plan on making the WineMakers Magazine Conference in June. Hope to see you there and anyone else going. I did not see any workshops on sensory tasting.

Great! I will give a haller out a week or two before so we all know who to look for.

Sam

Uhh, guys? If Dan has one and never uses it, and Tom wants one but doesn't think it is worth it to buy a new one.... howze about the two of you strike up a deal to sell Dan's to Tom? :ft

Uhh, guys? If Dan has one and never uses it, and Tom wants one but doesn't think it is worth it to buy a new one.... howze about the two of you strike up a deal to sell Dan's to Tom? :ft

You missed this post...

Sam in addition to what you posted you always have the kit to refer back to. Even though I haven't gone back to mine yet, I would never sell it.

Glad my curiosity ended up with all this info.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I don 't look at buying one of these kits and worrying about how much use it will get. This investment is like taking a class.... Once you pay for it and go through it.... You are done. But now have the knowledge of what you learned! I would expect the kit to sit after you are done with it and learn what you want from it.... Maybe then sell it!

Sam

I've been trying to use this logic on my wife for a new $600 microscope. It's not working so well yet.

Back