ARCTIC SID turns 4000 posts!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
LIKE IT OUR NOT! LOL!

This is my 4000th post!:try

How in the world did I get by this far without YA'LL kicking me out? LOL

I have been a member here for quite some time, way back when our buddy WADE took over the controls.

I quess I imagined this could grow the way it has. I wonder if Wade knows how many members were joined when he grabbed the wheel. Wade?

I am proud to be a member of this site, I hope that all of us together can continue to share our ideas and influence others to enjoy the satisfaction of brewing your own. All the other things we talk about are just a bonus for hanging around friends!

Thanks to WADE, our members, and to all of the mods for making this site what it is!

Now that I have kissed enough A$$, please send money to the below address!!

LMFAO!!

Take care all

:b

Last edited:
No clue but maybe Ill see if I can find out in the admin control. Not sure if there is an ption for checking that but later on today Ill try.

You've dome a great job for us WADE.

This is a great site.

I just wish that all of "OUR" members realises how much work is involved maintaining a web site. Not even WMT, but any site.

Be glad we are here together, and dont be afraid to click on any of the ads here, it makes this all possible!

Just enjoying hanging 'round my friends!

Sure cant be nothing wrong with that.:d

Well been hanging around my cats too!

Afraid he may run into problems, I enlisted my momma cat to take up the slack in case Rudolph got delayed in the bar.

She didnt mind the antlers until I tried to remove them. I am thinking about suing the company that made the tape. Too sticky!!!

My injuries are significant!

CAT scratch fever!

cat-antlers.jpg

nugent.jpg

cat scratch.jpg

LIKE IT OUR NOT! LOL!

This is my 4000th post!:try

How in the world did I get by this far without YA'LL kicking me out? LOL

I have been a member here for quite some time, way back when our buddy WADE took over the controls.

I quess I imagined this could grow the way it has. I wonder if Wade knows how many members were joined when he grabbed the wheel. Wade?

I am proud to be a member of this site, I hope that all of us together can continue to share our ideas and influence others to enjoy the satisfaction of brewing your own. All the other things we talk about are just a bonus for hanging around friends!

Thanks to WADE, our members, and to all of the mods for making this site what it is!

Now that I have kissed enough A$$, please send money to the below address!!

LMFAO!!

Take care all

:b

We are thinking on reseting your posts to ZERO ! :db :tz

WoW ...
... dedicated and patient, I see ...
... that's a lot of postin' Arctic! :try
keep up the great, enjoyable posts.

'grats

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back