Anyone order there Chilean grapes?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I ordered 5 lugs of Bio Bio Pink Muscat this time around. Next year it will be reds as they will be getting to the point to start more but right now Im pretty well stocked. The whites seem to go faster around here.

15 lugs of Bio Bio Carmenere for me at $26 each. Apparently because of earthquakes, many Chilean wineries have ordered the premium grapes first and it will be harder to get them. I'm currently on back order status.

I'm getting Carmenere juice but, will get a lug of Carmenere grapes to add to the juice

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops

z73482070.png

Just busting your grapes Dan!!!! Love ya man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wade did you get yours in Hartford? M & M Juicegrape? I am going with someone else this time around so just wondering

15 lugs of Bio Bio Carmenere for me at $26 each. Apparently because of earthquakes, many Chilean wineries have ordered the premium grapes first and it will be harder to get them. I'm currently on back order status.
Hey Joe we made the Chilean Carmenere last year,tasted it yesterday its still in a barrel and very spicy lots of pepper and berry.Had my malbec from 2 years ago tonight and really like these wine alot.I know last year wasnt that good of a year for their grapes because of the quakes and was not aware of any this year so far.

Hey Joe we made the Chilean Carmenere last year,tasted it yesterday its still in a barrel and very spicy lots of pepper and berry.Had my malbec from 2 years ago tonight and really like these wine alot.I know last year wasnt that good of a year for their grapes because of the quakes and was not aware of any this year so far.

That's what the winemaker at M&M told me. Maybe they're still trying to catch up from the previous year?

Latest posts

Back