Any Pittsburgh area clubs?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing official but there is a handful of us who try to get together a couple times a year. You are more than welcome to join us.

Sounds great. What area do you generally meet up? I'm about 12 miles east of the city.

Whoa JFire, you are in my neck of the woods. I'm in Harrison City, outside of Murrysville.

Sounds great. What area do you generally meet up? I'm about 12 miles east of the city.

I'm in Saxonburg and I have at least one party sometimes two a year, all you need to bring is a side dish and whatever wine you want to trade or troubleshoot. And expect to come and have fun!

We do have plenty of great people in the area that make wine. Stop by from time to time and see when we meet next. Sometimes for brunch and sometimes at somebody's home.

We always share wine and help newcomers with making wine.

okay JFire, looks like we are getting together to pick up juice at luvabella winery outside of youngstown on august 31. Get together with us

Hi Everyone...
I am new to the forum. I am located in Butler county a little north of Saxonburg. The next time you have a get together I would like to join in the fun.

Stephen
Skycrestfarm

Hi Stephen,

How north of Saxonburg are you? I am in Saxonburg. I was planning on having something the Saturday after Thanksgiving but I can't cuz I have family coming in from out of state but I am hoping on planning on something after the holidays.

Julie... I live up near Herman, about 5 miles from Saxonburg.

Terry... I'll take my chances with your seedy group.

A get together after the holidays would work for me. I should have a bottle or two of Zin/Syrah to sample with the group by then. Also perhaps some very young Riesling.

Julie... I live up near Herman, about 5 miles from Saxonburg.

Terry... I'll take my chances with your seedy group.

A get together after the holidays would work for me. I should have a bottle or two of Zin/Syrah to sample with the group by then. Also perhaps some very young Riesling.

Great that sounds like a plan, you over on 356 or Great Belt Rd?

I too would like to find a group to meet and talk to about this new hobby... I see Saxonburg and Edinboro people here.... I kinda split the difference here in Mercer....

Thanks to Julie (and Mike) for thier get together/wine ranking/contest rating/social time. We both enjoyed meeting new friends, connecting with old friends not seen in a year and doing math and telling stories.

Good time...

Thanks Julie and Mike for inviting me to your get together it was a blast! I enjoyed meeting you and the rest of the gang and look forward to more wine talk and sharing in the future. Next time I should have something to contribute to the gathering.

Stephen
Skycrestfarm

In the pipeline... Zinfandel/Shirah blend and Reisling

Latest posts

Back