ANOTHER GREAT LABEL REMOVING TOOL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
I was at Wally World early this morning to get me a new garden hose and part of my morning activities was going to include delabeling a batch of bottles I put in to soak yesterday evening. As I went towards the garden center I passed by the BBQ accesories and it just kind of jumped out at me. A plastic handled grill brush with stainless steel bristles..stiff..and perfect for knocking those stubborn labels off the bottles it turned out.

I have been able to remove stubborn labels without even soaking them. I have a modelers heat gun ( kind of like a really hot blow dryer) I just heat the label a little and peel them off. I still have to remove some glue , but it saves time not having to soak them.

BOB

fivebk said:
I have been able to remove stubborn labels without even soaking them. I have a modelers heat gun ( kind of like a really hot blow dryer) I just heat the label a little and peel them off. I still have to remove some glue , but it saves time not having to soak them.

BOB
I have a heat gun for wet embossing. We use it for shrink caps. I think I'll try it on commercial labels. Thanks for the idea!
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back