Amazon finally shipped my carboy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
Ordered my 6 gallon carboy on 8-12-2010 and i just got email confirmation that it was shipped today!!

I still have another on back order!! It is suppose to ship out next week :h we will see about that!!

Ordered my 6 gallon carboy on 8-12-2010 and i just got email confirmation that it was shipped today!!

I still have another on back order!! It is suppose to ship out next week :h we will see about that!!

I ordered 7 of those on Aug 6th. They originally estimated late sep - early Oct.

Mine has been extended to late Nov - early Dec.

I ordered 7 of those on Aug 6th. They originally estimated late sep - early Oct.

Mine has been extended to late Nov - early Dec.

Yeah mine were too - then i got an email confirmation that it was shipped. Check your order - both my carboy shipping estimates got changed today.

Yours might be processing!!

Wow, the price must have been something special for you to be willing to wait that long!!!!

Yeah mine were too - then i got an email confirmation that it was shipped. Check your order - both my carboy shipping estimates got changed today.

Yours might be processing!!

And so it is!! Est ship date = 10/19.

They all say they're being prepared for shipment.:D

Glad you posted - I didn't get an update from them.

Is winemaking guear that much more expensive in the states?
Here the standard price for a 6gallon carboy is 25$....there was a promotion last month where you could get one for 2$ if you bought 2 wine kits!!

Maybe I should start to export....:i

Sweet!!! Glad to hear that!!!

I just got 7 emails from Amazon -one for each carboy- they all shipped today for delivery on Monday.

And none too soon! My freezer is packed with frozen fruit and the shelves are full of juice :)

Jeff A real good price is around $30-32 dollars and they go up to $45.00 depending on where you buy. I also picked up some 3 gallon carboys from the same place on Amazon. I think the guys down in Pittsburgh are paying around $25.00 from a major produce warehouse.

Jeff A real good price is around $30-32 dollars and they go up to $45.00 depending on where you buy. I also picked up some 3 gallon carboys from the same place on Amazon. I think the guys down in Pittsburgh are paying around $25.00 from a major produce warehouse.

that's a lot! I'm going to my brew store tomorrow, I'll take a picture of their price list for carboys....

I just got 7 emails from Amazon -one for each carboy- they all shipped today for delivery on Monday.

And none too soon! My freezer is packed with frozen fruit and the shelves are full of juice :)

Sweet - mine are suppose to be here tomorrow!! At least that is what the estimated date was..

that's a lot! I'm going to my brew store tomorrow, I'll take a picture of their price list for carboys....

Maritme Brew by any chance?? Tim and the boys are big on military customers and offer them discounts.

Yep, 5 gallon new glass carboys for 25.00. I think the 3 gallon are 21.00

Bad news on carboy

So UPS showed up at my door with a big box - i knew it was my carboy!!! He a disgusted look on his face - he shook the box - and it sounded like a rattle.

I was broke into about a 100 pieces!! So he is taking it back to report it and get another :(

So to all who ordered one - be sure you are home to check it when they deliver!!

So UPS showed up at my door with a big box - i knew it was my carboy!!! He a disgusted look on his face - he shook the box - and it sounded like a rattle.

I was broke into about a 100 pieces!! So he is taking it back to report it and get another :(

So to all who ordered one - be sure you are home to check it when they deliver!!

Bummer! If 50% of yours are broken, I guess I should expect 3 or 4 broken ones on Monday :-(

Latest posts

Back