Am I the only one...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
...who feels they've been rooked out of part of the day today? I woke up an hour later than usual and then I lost another hour to the time change. It's most confusing and disconcerting!
smiley5.gif

We will be alittle off kilter for a couple of days...that's why I'm drinking beer today!!!

Ramona

Been getting a lot done today....kind of racing to try to catch up to the clock...it's Happy Hour now....that's all I know.

IVe been working on building a cabinet all day and have no clue where the day went!

All I know is that it is 6:00 pm and the sun is still bright and 45 mins from setting!

I dont like the day light savings........ I have to get up at 2:30A.M. to go to work. Go to bed on sundays about 8 and its still going to be light outside.... I feel like a 4 yr old......... "Mommy why do I have ta go to bed , its still light out and the other kids are playing outside". I going to get a big glass of wine and see it that may do the trick.

What is the real time anyway.....?

The sun has set...7:30 CDT...A lovely mild but windy day...lots of melting and water beginning to run through the fields...

earlyspring.jpg

I think 'Happy Hour' started an hour too early today....or was it an hour too late...either way will sleep good tonight.

That's just gorgeous Northern Wineo! Even though I feel like Joan, slept late, going to bed late, and then to get up even earlier! I just wish they'd find a happy medium and stay with it.

Latest posts

Back