Alive in the Far North

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Hey friends and all. Sorry I haven't been around much, been dealing with some things. Been lurking a bit. All is well, healthy and all that.

Glad to see everyone is keeping on.

Be back on a bit more in the coming days.

Had near frost yesterday, that means winter is close, need to be thinking about digging in before I think about hanging out.

Zall good, gonna be a different winter, used to sharing the bed with only my cats.

Will report back soon.

T

Well we all thought you may have froze your B--- to the outhouse and wouldn't hear from U till rescued :sn

I need rescuing alright, but not from the outhouse!!

Fall is upon us here. Moose season opens Wedsnday, hoping to get one. Just been busy with pre winter things.

I am not to far from you all. Always a pleasure to log on and be a part of thee part.

Zall good, gonna be a different winter, used to sharing the bed with only my cats.

Will report back soon.

T

Does this mean you have company of the female persuasion, possibly from England?

My sister's friend flew in to Pgh last Thurs from England, she is leaving Sunday and my Nephew is stationed over there. He just left Wednesday to head back.

Man i hope you get the moose and best of luck. From previous post I am asuming your better half has arrived!!

From the sound of it you should be able to hole up in the living room with some Sketter pee and wait for the moose to come to you. :r :r

Glad to see your still kicking after the last experiment or was it the moose that drank your experiment and wouldn't let you back in the cabin

It is good to see you back posting, even if it is only to let us know you are still kickin!
Now are you planning on shootin' a looking at moose, or an eating moose?
Antlers look good, but cook up lousy.
Can you shoot a cow moose up there? We only have a weekend here in Fla to shoot white tale does.

Back