advice on label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corn field

Reaction score
I have been playing around on some labels today and need some advice on this one from the prows

20080126_162835_hppg001.jpg

Cute Label Ron. One little thing I see is the ABV value doesn't show up where it is located. I would just move it up above the other print at the bottom.

Appleman... I didn't even notice that one after working on a label for a while you get tunnel vision so it is nice to have others look at it with a critical eye.
NW....Sweet corn season is fairly short around here plus I use a lot of it for wine. Town coons are opertunist and we live in a small town of 400.
Joan.... I especially appreciate info from you because I love your labels. Was glad it made you laugh that was what I was trying to achieve.
Thanks so much every body for the imput

I will be back back sweeting it this week and let it age some more. It has a slight corn taste with an earthy back ground a little harsh on the tongue but the added sugar and aging will take care of that. I use it mostly for cooking aplications. Most people get it as a novilty wine but it is quite drinkable.

Latest posts

Back