absent often

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I will still be here but am doing some research into another area of alc making and lets just say its not wine or beer which will take up lots of my time. There is a lot to learn and I am a newbie all over again!
smiley26.gif

Can you say White Lightning? I'll bring you cigs in prison, they are just like money
smiley4.gif

Good luck on your new adventure

Moonshine! But, I THINK it is legal. Here is a site:

<a href="http://homedistiller.org/" target="_blank">http://homedistiller.org/

</A>

Am I on the right track here Wade?

That's just like saying NO ONE here makesover 200 gallons of wine a year.
smiley36.gif

(200 gallons is the legal limit)

Home alcohol distillation is only legal in some countries. Others
require licensing in order to legally distill alcohol. In the United
States, those wishing to distill alcohol must contact their local BATF
office to obtain an appropriate licensing prior to performing home
distillation. It is the sole responsibility of the distiller to know
and abide by all applicable laws.

Cut and paste from another homebrew website

Looks like it is possible (but difficult)to get a license for distilling fuel alcohol. It appears to be absolutely illegal to produce alcohol for consumption other than wine and beer.

Its also legal in Australia. Admiral, Im already active on that site. When they come knocking on my door then they will have a hard time finding all the parts to prove it!
smiley4.gif

It's legal in canada to make it for the purposes of running your farm equipment...um yeah, that's what I'm doing with it really!
smiley2.gif

wade said:
Its also legal in Australia. Admiral, Im already active on that site. When they come knocking on my door then they will have a hard time finding all the parts to prove it!
smiley4.gif

Thats what the boys in the hills of Kentucky have been saying for years. Good Luck to you. Be careful... both with the product and yourself.

Well so much for guessing what the new hobby is! Just be carefull and read up. You can get hurt in more than one way.

Ive been reading non stop and my head is hurting from it all. Its really not as dangerous as they say but there is some precautions to be taken, especially if using a flame to heat it up which I will not be using even though I do have a propane burner. Eventually Ill switch over as I get a better grasp on things.

"We're going to be on them like a duck on a junebug..." quote Rosco P. Coltrane aka (smurfe)
The Dukes of Fine Vine Wines
cast:
Luke Duke- wade
Bo Duke - appleman
Uncle Jessie- Waldo
Daisy Duke - rgecaprock
Rosco P. Coltrane - smurfe
Boss Hogg - geocorn
Flash - the wine puppies

all the cast i could remember

Rube-a-Billy said:
"We're going to be on them like a duck on a junebug..." quote Rosco P. Coltrane aka (smurfe)

The Dukes of Fine Vine Wines

cast:

Luke Duke- wade

Bo Duke - appleman

Uncle Jessie- Waldo

Daisy Duke - rgecaprock

Rosco P. Coltrane - smurfe

Boss Hogg - geocorn

Flash - the wine puppies

all the cast i could remember

You forgot Enos and Cletus........

I'll be Cooter!!!!!

Thrust me, I know how dangerous it is. (methanol , steam , flame, law) I know people that got all four wrong.

Darn !! I wanted to be Cooter.

Just some Good Ole Boys, never meaning no harm etc...........Some day the hills might get em but the law never will!
smiley36.gif

Wade, not hills -- "Mountain"

Someday the mountain might get ' em , but the law never will

You can tell you don't live in the south
smiley36.gif
and it is "meanen"no harm. I'll learn you riyght!

Latest posts

Back