AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that Polly is safe! Sorry to hear that winter is back.
smiley19.gif

Waldo said:
And I wish we would get a big snow like that

Waldo...move on up North.....
2 days ago we had thunder and rain on the snow....then 2 days of beautiful melting, complete with some mud.....tomorrow a snow storm...March is so fickle in the North...Winter is loosing it's grip, long warm sunny days....but the changes in the weather is hard on the morale....
smiley1.gif

Dont wannna move Wino..just would love to get a really good snow like that justonce here in Hillbilly country..

What's this 'Winter' thing you guys keep talking about? It's in the 80's down here in South Louisiana.....been like that a while now.... :)

We go from Fall to Spring(early summer) ;)
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 17px"><NOBR>83.6°F</NOBR> / <NOBR>28.7°C</NOBR>
<DIV id=b style="FONT-SIZE: 14px">Mostly Cloudy

Sounds like a winner to me, at least for the winters....but don't think I could take your summer heat and hummidity....I melt after 95*F....
smiley1.gif
Edited by: Northern Winos

Miss Lilly holds the Mojo Spice while Pop Pop holds the chops for dinner, Mojo meets with Miss Lilly's aproval!!

2006-03-11_184342_lilly_mojo_spice_001.jpg

Miss Lilly didn't eat her eggs, maybe it was because I forgot the Mojjo Spice....lol

PS Second picture is proof Polly is safe and sound.

2006-03-12_082759_lilly_march_2006_002.jpg

2006-03-12_082858_lilly_march_2006_004.jpg

I was told 2 or 3 eggs so thats what I cooked...lol

But she knew it was Sunday and she gets to go to Dunkin Doughnuts for a doughnut today, so she passed on the eggs!

Today was bottling day for the Limited Edition kit Petite Sirah Zinfandel, I really like my mini jet wine filter!!

2006-03-19_101745_petite_sirah_zinfandel_bottling_002.jpg

I got my April/May copy of wine maker magazine this week, and read the
article on bottles, so I used Bordeaux bottles dark color, trying to
stay traditional, I have quite a choice upstairs...lol

2006-03-19_103211_petite_sirah_zinfandel_bottling_010.jpg

2006-03-19_103329_petite_sirah_zinfandel_bottling_004.jpg

Back