5000th Member!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodo

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome to our 5000th and newest member
LittleOrphanAnni

How do you knw she is the 5000th member?

I am trying to rejoin twice a week to earn that prestegious title!

Nothin doin. I am lucky I have been put up with this long. LOL
:?

It says so at the bottom of the opening page, under Who's Online

It did until our 5001st member poet signed up. Welcome Poet

Well than Anni gets the new Jeep!!! Sorry poet!

Wade how are you going to arrange to get Anni the Jeep?

(Man is Nikki gonna be pissed, to bad we werent offering aFord or something! LMAO)

LOL

As soon as you buy the Jeep and figure and shipit to me Ill not worry about ho Im going to arrange how to get it to her! :) Trpy I think she wants the Gray Rubicon model and dont be stingy with the extras!

I might beable to afford the nasty smelling tree looking air freshener that hangs from the mirror, tell me where to ship it.

LOL

I hope Leanne don't find out you are buying Anni a new jeep let alone the air freshener tree to hang off the miror I think you had better go to the corner and think about this

Just a thought but... a lemon air freshener, cut in the shame of a mosquito... Just a thought..

shouldn't the 5000th member get some wine, lol, no...wait, she's gotta make US some wine, lol

I was actually thinking about calling Nikki and see if she wanted company in the corner, cause I think Leanne is sending me there for the first time! This wasn't even over the Jeep!

WAIT!! I AM A MAN, I wil not back down from a rolling pin! Its the cast iron fry pans that scare me.
LOL

LMAO. No joke, I actually have two friends whose wives have ZNKED them with the cast iron. My buddy Ray will never be the same. He stll thinks its 1947 and he is only 50!!

:u WOW :u
It has been two weeks since I started this thread and another 100 members have signed up (actually 97 right now but by the end of the day I'd be willing to bet our membership is 5100 or more).

We also set a new record for the most users online at the same time last Monday (8-2-2010) of 302 at 5:54 EDT.

Additionally in the past week I have seen posts from new members in Spain and Italy.

Also member markers on The Map are steadily increasing.

This forum seems to be growing exponentially!

A toast to our knowledgeable administrator Wade, all the great moderators, and the wonderfull members both old and new.
:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b

Yep growing and growing

Now if only more members "talk/ask questions"....

U R OK. Yes a A for now...
:u
BUTT, the room may have FIVE or SIX corners... Hmmmm......

Latest posts

Back