2 Spout Bottle Filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a vacuum assisted bottle filler, such as the Enolmatic or Buon Vino Fill-Jet 1 spout fillers. The Enolmaster is a 4 spout filler, but more money than I want to spend at about $1500. I already have the vacuum aspirator and some ideas. The little plastic Buon Vino works alright, but I want something I can put the bottle on and go do something else while filling two bottles. Can it be done?
smiley5.gif
I have an idea how and ordered a few fairly inexpensive parts today.

Stay tuned for further developments..............
smiley4.gif
I am hoping to accomplish my goal with a budget of $200.

Im sure 2 0r even 3 Bouns could be hooked up in succession, just turn the first one so that they dont shut off and only the last one does.

Yep Wade it could be done and I even considered making Hammered's setup only power them with the aspirator, but I want something a little more finished looking to put in the winery for people to see when they visit. I would do a 3 spout SS filler that I could get for about 350, but it is siphon flow with a float shutoff. With my small batches, I'm hoping this will be a great compromise.

Cant wit to see your new set up and hope it works out good for you cause i know you need all the help you ca get there!

Rick>Rrawhide showed me a link once of a bottle filler that was cheap..i will see if i can find it

Call Mike @ gino's before you order the $46 one. I hear you need to have all the same bottles or it will leak. Some may fall off I've heard
I was @ Gino's last Sunday. I had my wine club meeting there.

Thanks. Yep, I have seen those! I just don't think a plastic filler would impress people. Those 3 spout and 5 spout fillers are nice, but they are the float and siphon type I mentioned above. Wait until I get it done and I will show some pictures and maybe even a video of it in use...............

I had a bit of bad news of Buon Vino that the company that distributes their products over here in the UK will not be able to provide me with a 220v version of either their table-top or floor model fill jets, only a 110v version, in which I'll have to use a transformer to covert the voltage. I am pretty damn gutted!

The only way I can get an enolmatic will come at about £275/$400 which makes the thought of it off-putting :/

Thats about the same price for us but whoever ha them say they are worth the money! I just dont have that money so we basically make our own using the aspirator vacuum pumps.

Aye, the thought of buying one makes me cringe but I'm sure it would definately be worth the investment, and I'd probably have to pay the same price for the BV fillersif I decided to get one imported. Do you know how good the tandem catridges are that can be attached to them?

Lots of small wineries use them so Im sure they are of good quality.

I'm beginning to get all my pieces and parts in for the bottle filler. The two filler spouts arrived last week. This AM, I got my single spout filler that is giving me some basic dimensions. I have my steel ordered since I am using a non-standard size for the tubing. As soon as that come, I will cut to final size do a bit of machining and welding and paint it up after grinding the welds smooth. This model will be using steel tubing, but I may revise it later to either brushed aluminum or stainless steel if the prototype works out well.

Ahhh. The mystery of it all.............

Latest posts

Back