2 New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
One of the girls I work with loves wine as much as I do so we are collaborating on a couple. She wants to buy the kits and me make them, then we share. Here are a couple of labels I have been working on for them.

20070317_104429_ellison_cash_Sm.jpg

20070317_104532_chenin_blanc_Sm.jpg
Ramona

rgecaprock, those are really nice! I've been working on making labels, but guess my patients isn't what it use to be. Great Job!

Those are fantastic looking.
smiley32.gif

My last label I made I used spray varnish to give the final appearance a little bit glossy look. Worked good and made the colors more vibrant.Edited by: docbee

Another great one, Ramona!!! If you haven't already, I hope you're doing one or more for Appleman!

Very nice labels Ramona, and a pretty sweet deal with your friend.

If I was making a chenin Blanc I would steal that first label, I like that you have included a discription of the contents. I did that on one of my wines and it looks so much more professional.

Thanks, Jobe,

I like to include the description. I think it makes it more interesting to the people you give it to. My friend likes really bold colors so I did the second one too.Will get it going tomorrow!!! Pinot Grigo should be ready to bottle in a couple of weeks.

Ramona If anyone has tried the SA Chenin Blanc let me know what you think

Hi Linda and Welcome to the Forum,

I use Print Shop 21 and I get some of the graphics by image googling. I love making them. I use Kinko's to print them for me since my inkjet printer really does a fade on the colors kind of pricey but they do a good job with the laser.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back