1.5 L bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dralarms

Overboard as usual
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 12 cases of 1.5 L bottles that I've collected this year and have no need for them.

I am giving them away to anyone who wants to come get them.

Also have 4 1/2 cases of Champane bottles free, same deal. You got to come after them.

Some of the bottles were cleaned with the intention of using them but I decided not to use them.

I am in Athens, Tn.

Now if someone want to trade regular bottles for these, I'd be open to that as well. :sm

Sorry. If I wasn't six+ hours away, I'd take all of those 1.5 L bottles. :(

Hey Dr, I do not like to bottle into those BUT...I keep several cases around. They are great to use for that extra wine that wont fit in a carboy or gallon jug for aging.

I have a few 1.5L bottles myself. I do use them as well as the standard 750 mL bottles. I get a lot of them given to me and I don't want to discourage that behavior. The 1.5L's are great to take to parties and other get-togethers where you know people will want to drink a lot of wine.

hI,
Love to get all oyve those bottles, but I will not have the time to drive up there until Su. the 4th.
I live in Dalton, GA.
If you still have them please let me know.
The address would be help full.

Thanks,

Hans Gruetzenbach

Latest posts

Back