Yeehaw!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohp202

Junior
Reaction score
Made the 150 mile trek from Soonerlandto the great state of Texasthis weekend to see my #1 grandson. While there I had to pleasure to once again make it to the Wine Maker's Toy Store and visit with George and pick up a few wine making items. Always fun to go to the store. My son, the brewmaster, got a beer kit for making Russian Imperial Stout. We had a fun Saturday afternoon starting the kit and bottling another completed batch. http://picasaweb.google.com/ohp202/BeerMakingAndBottling I was generously rewarded with amixed case lager, ale and stout and some supplies to get few more gallons wine started but most of all I must say the highlight was spending time with my one and only 8 month old grandson.
smiley4.gif

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for sharing the pictures. Where is the picture of the grandson?

Grandkids... just about the greatest things in the world. Sounds like a fun weekend. Thanks for the pictures.
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back