Mosti Mondiale Mosti Mondiale Kits for sale on ebay

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

WINEBAYOU

DeWayne Hill
Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the process of building an on-line store for wine kits and wine making products. More on that soon...

In the meantime, I wanted to let y'all know that I've recently posted about 25 different types of Mosti Mondiale kits for sale on ebay. They can be found at the following link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bayou-2020/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

If you go on ebay to check them out please follow me (ebay user id: bayou-2020) or place the items you're interested in on your watch list. I will be making adjustments to pricing and shipping terms as I figure out what works.

These are kits which I have on-hand, ready to ship.

I have been using hundreds of the Mosti Mondiale kits over the past few years making wine for a couple small commercial wineries as well as for my own personal consumption

Having reached the point where my purchasing volume allows me to get quantity price breaks I am hoping to build on that by passing that savings on to my fellow kit wine makers. I plan to add more varieties upon placing my next bulk order in the next few weeks.

Cheers!
:dg

ras2018

Reaction score
Good luck, but with nearly $80 shipping on an all juice bucket I don’t foresee you moving much volume. I just purchased a meglioli for 149 shipped.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck, but with nearly $80 shipping on an all juice bucket I don’t foresee you moving much volume. I just purchased a meglioli for 149 shipped.
More like $95 for shipping according to the eBay listings I saw. I used to buy Original All Juice buckets from the Wine Makers Toy Store in Texas before they closed shop and, although I don't remember the shipping cost to Central Ohio, I am sure it was no where near $95.

The ad is a little confusing because the listing shows a shipping cost and the detail of the ad says "local pick-up only."

Last edited:

WINEBAYOU

DeWayne Hill
Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback.

The shipping is what I'm trying to figure out as well. There has to be a better way of shipping these things than what the ebay shipping calculator is quoting.

Would you mind sharing your source for the Meglioli kit? I see Ohio Home Brew has some 2019 kits for $199 and they offer $7.99 flat rate shipping to the lower 48.

A Meglioli kit weighs 64 lbs which is 5 lbs more than the alljuice buckets due to the extra ingredients.

I'll take a look at the local pick-up only thing. It's supposed to mean that local pick-up is an option, not the only option.

I used to buy lots of kits from George and Brian at the Wine Makers Toy Store as well but I was not having them shipped.

ras2018

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing your source for the Meglioli kit? I see Ohio Home Brew has some 2019 kits for $199 and they offer $7.99 flat rate shipping to the lower 48.
It was from Home Brew Ohio. Granted, it was a promo—25% off plus free shipping.

Latest posts

Group Builder