Woo Hoo!! Free Kit!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerShannon

Reaction score
So I got a call from the wine making store by my house, I won a $50 gift card! I left work "sick" today and went to see what they had. They don't have the greatest selection, but I ended up with the Orchard Breezin Strawberry Riesling, and the RJ Spagnols Vino Del Vida Cabernet Merlot. I can't just leave with one kit, it may get lonely in the trunk of my car on the way home. Then I stopped and bought a big bag of sugar to put in the Strawberry Riesling (not the whole bag). Now I just need an empty primary....I guess I should have bought another.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
To you !!!
Words were never so truely spoken by a winemaker.

Now where is my "fermentator" ?

Thanks! I'm never this lucky!
I pretty much am the boss, but the owner of the shop knew what i was up to, I think. He doesn't say much, I work 50 hours a week sometimes more in the summer!

Way to go, hope you are "feeling better soon".

Some call that mental health days!

I get reward points on my VISA which I have put on a debit card that I take straight to my local winery store and buy a "free" wine kit with. And since I'm there and the first kit is free, well like bikershannon said, I pick up another kit so the first wont be lonely. You know it's great having you'all here to talk to and that you'all understand why I just couldn't leave out of there without getting that second kit, because explaining later to my husband how that other kit came home with me didn't go so well. I don't think he understood
smiley3.gif
!!
TinaLouise

unaFORDable said:
I get reward points on my VISA which I have put on a debit card that I take straight to my local winery store and buy a "free" wine kit with. And since I'm there and the first kit is free, well like bikershannon said, I pick up another kit so the first wont be lonely. You know it's great having you'all here to talk to and that you'all understand why I just couldn't leave out of there without getting that second kit, because explaining later to my husband how that other kit came home with me didn't go so well. I don't think he understood
smiley3.gif
!!
TinaLouise

BUT, Wait till he drinksyour home made wine!
Then he will understand.
smiley20.gif

unaFORDable said:
smiley3.gif
!!
TinaLouise

I think my husband has just given up trying to understand. My new line is you keep bringing home empty bottles and they need filling. The stand by is its on sale and on my to make list.
VPC

WOW, grats on the free kit and hope you are feeling better soon!! Just think, if you came down with the flu, how many kits could you buy then?
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back