Winter Time

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo, up here thats just morning dew! Rick, I feel your pain and did the same thing many years ago and spent like $3000 altogether with a nice Honda generator and the wiring into its own breaker box. Now I can sit here and talk to you on the comp while the powers out and run my furnace, ac, water pump or do laundry. Its worth it just knowing Im covered.

Well we got some more "dew" last night

IMG_4789.jpg

That "overnight frost" is still falling from the sky. Big white flaky stuff. Not ice for a change.

Another Snow storm comming Tues PM into Wed.
They say it will be 12-24" on top of the 28.5 we just got Saturday.

tepe said:
Another Snow storm comming Tues PM into Wed.
They say it will be 12-24" on top of the 28.5 we just got Saturday.

Based on what I learned from watching Public TV that is the exactly the way Glaciers start forming. We may be too far into this next ice age to reverse the trend now.
smiley2.gif

Here in Snowy NH we have 9 months of Winter and 3 months of bad ice skating....

Wow. We got a foot of snow in Searcy, Arkansas. Its beautiful as long as i dont have to get out in it.

I think we ended up with4 inches here in Benton, My Nephew in Little Rock sent me these pics of his daughter enjoying the snow
. They got over 6 inches there

Snowdays027.jpg

Snowdays021.jpg

A picture of the pond out back where I work . I took it just before they let us go on home
IMG_4794.jpg

Now that is beginning to look like snow! Two days and it will be gone and it will be 50 and sunny. Enjoy it while it is there.

appleman said:
Now that is beginning to look like snow! Two days and it will be gone and it will be 50 and sunny. Enjoy it while it is there.

50 and sunny oh my that seems so far away.

I seem to have the PMS really bad this year (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)

Latest posts

Back