RJ Spagnols Winery Super Tuscan tasting note

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pitched the yeast on my RJS Winery Series Super Tuscan at the end of June and racked in mid August for bulk aging. I took a small taste at that point and it was good, but I did not taste a lot of tannin. Will that grow as it ages, or is this not a high tannin wine? I can't remember the oakiness, but will try again at next racking and could get a spiral if needed.

Hey boys & girls - look at what I just found!!

Winery Series Super Tuscan for $137.95 DELIVERED!! :db

Actually, it is less expensive for me to buy direct and not through eBay but this may be great for some of you. They won't ship to certain states through eBay so you'll have to do your own math.

that is southerhomebrew......their site has it for $108.76, so check directly their site and apply shipping to your location, may be cheaper?
They're in FL.

I only have a few days until pay day and then I can buy one of these kits.

So when all you folks are buying up these kits, please think of me and leave 1 out there on the old interwebs!

:w

Last edited:
I put a Super Tuscan in my cart and checked the price - it doubled shipping to Colorado. Really odd business model there. Be careful.

Yeah, for the difference of a couple dollars I prefer to know what I'm paying up front. I can't imagine why I should have to check their ebay store versus their "direct" online store. For me, there's about $12-$20 of difference.

The deal I just got from http://www.finevinewines.com/ was $131.49 shipped (on sale). You'll notice he's totally out of stock on everything right now.

Is the price not in front of you on your computer? I really don't understand how you can say this and be online when pricing is directly "in front" of you. Oh well, it's a happy, happy day and everything and everyone is wonderful.

Back