Winemaking Software

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crbrigance

Junior
Reaction score
Anyone use winemaking software to record details of each batch? If so, what have you used. Thanks!

I created a database for my Mac using Helix Rade, an old relational database that uses icons for programming. If you are adept at working with databases, I suggest you create your own.

I created one for Windows that works for me. If you are interested just pm me.

I created an Excel spreadsheet so that I can keep a separate tab on each wine. I added a tab for fortification calculations as well. Still a work in progress but for me it is better than separate documents.

I created an excel spreadsheet for my wines. It is pretty simple because I am PC challenged!!
smiley4.gif

I use Spiral 2.0 w/ Pilot Illustrator #5. This was an upgrade from Spiral 1.0 with Graphite Illustrator #2.

The beauty of a database is that it provides almost instantaneous searches. My database contains information on the typical data associated with making the wine, i.e., sugar added, wine-making chemicals added, etc. It also contains all my wine recipes, an inventory of all my wines, their age and a quality assessment, an inventory of wine-making equipment and supplies and an extensive wine-making tip list garnered from this web-site and numerous other sources. I find all that information indispensible.

Latest posts

Back