WineXpert wine xpert kit leaked

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summergirl

Junior
Reaction score
anyone know what is in the small packet that comes with the winexpert kit .Can I still make this wine ,what do I need todo???

We would need to know the exact kit to be pretty sure. Did you get the kit from George or some where else. Either way call him. Describe the packet and he can tell you what was in it and get you the equivalent to do the kit.

Yes....please contact the retailerASAP and they will take care of it.

Is it a small clear pack or a small foil pack? The clear packet is the clearing agent.You can start your kit and have your retailer send you a new one if none of the other packets got damaged.

If it is a foil bag, much smaller than the juice bag, that is an F-Pack which is used to back sweeten a kit after stabilizing. you can still start your kit and have your retailer send you a replacement. Either of these packets are used later in the kit. Not all kits have F-Packs, only the semi to sweet wines.

I had this happen on one kit and George sent me all new packets. He evidently just opened a kit, took everything but the juice bag and sent it to me.

Smurfe

thanks soooooo much you guys are nothing but the best!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley20.gif

It is probably the Chitosan packet. WE was having a problem with them last year, but to my knowledge, the problem was fixed. I would contact the retailer for a replacement pack, but I would check the date of your kit first. This problem has been fixed for quite some time. As a result, my first inkling is that your kit is old. If the date is current, then just ask for the replacement pack. LD Carlson keeps me supplied for emergencies like this, but I haven't had to send one in over 6 months. If you have any problem with your retailer, let me know and I will send you what you need.

Now thats customer service! Especially seeing as its not even his sale! You the man!

Latest posts

Back