• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Verser

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...otic-pourer-that-pours-the-perfec/description

Edit: I am the developers son who is informing the community about a product that is related to wine.

Edit: People are misunderstanding what this product is about. This item is more of a novelty item.

Edit: Wine Verser in French means to "pour wine".

Product Description:

When you dine, you need not pour the wine. The “Wine Verser” pours your glass, automatically with accuracy, style, and class.

Great for cocktail parties, wine tastings, or dinner. The Wine Verser is the perfect dispenser. The Wine Verser dispenses a full pour (5oz / 148ml) suitable for dinner or cocktail parties. It also dispenses a half pour (2.5oz / 74ml) suitable for toasts or wine tastings. It accommodates a majority of wine glasses (Burgundy, Bordeaux, Alsace, and Stemless) and adjusts to accommodate different 750ml wine bottles. The Wine Verser automatically pours the proper amount without spilling a drop.

- Accommodates a variety of 750 ml wine bottles
- Accommodates a variety of glassware
- Cherry tone wood
- Automatically pours when the glassware is detected.
- Pour selectable: (5 oz / 2.5 oz)
- Brushed nickel finish
- Bottle empty indication
- Battery-operated (4 AA batteries, not included)
- Low battery indication
- Low power: powers down until glassware is detected
- Over 200 pours per set of Alkaline batteries

I want to thank all who posted their criticism that I was able to improve this post. Also please review the link before posting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back