Wine Tasting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CajunTim

Reaction score
Thought I would share a picture of my youngest daughter and myself wine tasting three weeks agoat Wilson Creek Winery 1 hour north of <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:CITY w:st="on">San Diego</ST1:CITY> <ST1:STATE w:st="on">California</ST1:STATE></ST1:pLACE>. It was her first time doing this and she and her sister had a great time.

20071003_190141_st.JPG
Edited by: CajunTim

Wow Cajun, shes a looker! Looks like you 2 were having a great time!

Wade, it was a lot of fun! There were about 15 winery’s in this area. Prices were anywhere from &lt;and I quite&gt; oh..give me 5 dollars and sample as many as you want, to one place that was 20 dollars for 2 tastes. That place we just decided to only look around there shop.
Here is another picture of both my daughters hanging out at the picnic area while I checked out the vineyard.

20071004_023919_ms.JPG

You poor guy Tim, that door and phone must have been VERY BUSY or still are if either or both of them are living with you.

Thamks to you all.

smiley36.gif
You guys are a hoot. Yea, we did have a good time hanging out for the week. One of my daughters still lives at home and is going to college and sucking just about all my wine making money out of me. The other lives in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">California</st1:place></st1:State> and is married. She has our newest grandson.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
OK..one last picture. This one is me, my youngest daughter, my wife of 30 years, my oldest daughter, and the grandson. We had to cut him off the wine tasting toward the end, he was getting to rowdy.

20071005_024034_at.JPG

While looking at that picture, I am notingyour nice family there, even your rowdy grandson. Then my eyes wander to all those barrels stacked up behind the tasting bar. I find myself taking a mental calculation of their total capacity and wondering how many vines it would take to fill all those up! Or did you guys empty all those?
smiley29.gif

Latest posts

Back