Wine Swap

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bthompson

Reaction score
Anyone ever do a wine swap? We make 30 bottles of something, it would be nice to try something different. I'm thinking a bottle for bottle swap. Does that happen anywhere in DFW?

If you are in the DFW area there is a club sponsored by George. I imagine they swap regularly. The meetings are at FVW. Check with George about the next one. George also periodically has bottling parties, and you can sample several wines during the party.

bt224
I would be interested in a swap if nothing else is going on. Like you I always like to try something different. I have a couple bottles of my Meritage that I would like some more feed back on. Let me know

I just e-mailed George to see if this is something he already organizes. If not, we can arrange something. Not sure how my stuff will taste since I just got started, but I have a carmenere in the bottle (ready in a few months) and a sauvignon blanc in the carboy that was begun a little over a week ago, so I won't even be able to to taste anything until late spring at best.

George just confirmed they do a swap at the store every month during their club meetings. Perfect!

Latest posts

Back