Wine Club in South East Wisconsin?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richmke

Reaction score
Anyone know of a wine club in South East Wisconsin that buys grapes in bulk, destem, crushes, and sells them by the pail?

I am thinking of giving fresh grapes a try.

Steve told me of a group in Northern Illinois. I am trying to find a more local group. Maybe people I can meet up with on occasion.

Wisconsin Vintners Organization is a great option. They have many opportunities for grape and juice buys.

richmke

Give the folks over at Purple Foot a call. I believe Karen (owner) heads up a wine club and has access to fresh grapes each Fall. They are located in West Allis and have a real neat little winemaking supply shop. Have done a lot of business with them over the years.

Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Thank you. I contacted Purple Foot, and they do not get fresh grapes. She did refer me to Wisconsin Vintners Organization. I looked at WVO's web page, and will miss the annual picnic. But, I will join them soon.

Anyone a member at WVO? Do they have plans for a fresh grape order?

I am a member. Not that I've gotten notice for yet but I'm sure it'll come soon.

Back