Where to hide the carboy dilemma

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove Cottage

Reaction score
After reading Robbs post and all thecomments aboutwhere to store carboys, Ithought I would share our solution.

We can definitely relate to the carboy storage problem! Since we live in a 2 bedroom cottage in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Florida</st1:place></st1:State> where outside storage is not feasible, here’s our solution. We call her “The Lady in Black” and we keep her in the corner of our small dining room. I’ll make a witch out of the carboy for Halloween and maybe a “Sleeping Santa” for Christmas. Mardi Gras should really be fun … Ya gotta be creative when you don’t have much space. Besides it keeps the wine out of the light and it’s a great conversation piece when company drops by.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

2005-08-10_055406_DSC00574.JPG

Hi In The Pines,

Glad you liked my "solution".I started with just the black cover to keep the light out and then I thought ... why not have some fun. Margaret

Back