New Member from WNC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X45011

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings from <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Black Mountain</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">North Carolina</st1:State></st1:place>. Although not new to wine making, I am new to the forum. My experience (limited to kit wines) hastaught me that I will never know everything, so here I am to learn. Some day I may get brave enough to launch into wines from scratch.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />Charlie

Glad to have you here....

Hope you find your answers here and venture into scratch wines soon.

Welcome X4501-Charlie! None of us will ever know everything about wine, but collectively we can share information and come darned close! What kind of scratch wines are you interested in?

Welcome Charlie. fruit wines arent that much harder then kits. You just need a decent recipe and a decent starting SG and a few chemicals like acid blend and such. Another thing to have handy is a few assorted size bungs and carboys like 1 gallon and 3 liter jugs.

Welcome Charlie, glad to hav you onboard.
What kits have you made?

Charlie, welcome to the Forum. Lots of great folks and knowledge.
Let us know what you plan to start with in kits.
smiley17.gif

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Look forward to reading about your experiences.

Latest posts

Back