What's the best concentrate/grocery store fruit juice wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohchiz

Junior
Reaction score
im new to wine, after a dragon blood that I think turned out pretty decent ive got my second batchfermenting, Welch's white grape peach. obviously haven't tried it yet but it smells good and ive heard good things about it and am impressed by how cheap and easy it was to make, just wondering if anyone wants to share other recipes made just from juice or frozen concentrates that turned out well.

We have used the concord grape and that was good. The white grape peach is very good. Also there is Old Orchard juices, Cherry/apple and raspberry/apple are also very good. Welcome to the forum. Beware, this is a very addictive hobby.

im new to wine, after a dragon blood that I think turned out pretty decent ive got my second batchfermenting, Welch's white grape peach. obviously haven't tried it yet but it smells good and ive heard good things about it and am impressed by how cheap and easy it was to make, just wondering if anyone wants to share other recipes made just from juice or frozen concentrates that turned out well.

The key to any of these concentrates is to use 4 cans per gallon of wine made. This will yield great flavor.

As others have mentioned, there is an abundance of good concentrates out there, just depends on your likes.

One of my go to's is to ferment Real Lemon and Real Lime juice and after it has cleared, rack on top of one of the concentrates, ie: cherry, blueberry/pomegranate, strawberry/kiwi, etc. You end up with a nice easy drinker. I usually run them to around 12-13% ABV.

One of my favorites is jswordy's Super Sugar Welchs recipe. Do a search on here for it. It is awesome. Uses Welchs Concord concentrate.

Latest posts

Back