What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys football fans?
LOL no… although Gram loves Notre Dame because we had a cousin go there. She can’t see the TV but hears everything just fine.

I get a couple of pizza doughs from the local place and cut them in half to make personal pizzas. They end up looking that way. I’m working on getting them to be more circular than oval, but they taste the same none-the-less.

LOL no… although Gram loves Notre Dame because we had a cousin go there. She can’t see the TV but hears everything just fine.

I get a couple of pizza doughs from the local place and cut them in half to make personal pizzas. They end up looking that way. I’m working on getting them to be more circular than oval, but they taste the same none-the-less.
I am glad you picked up where I was going with that. 😂

Looks like it fits the pan, that is my only criteria.

In response to @vinny 's post on Tuesday: I always used smoked paprika from my local restaurant supply store...unless....I make it myself. I've grown the peppers from the seeds in this link and have successfully dried and ground a wonderfully spicy paprika at home
( Utri Pepper, Hot Pepper Seeds: Totally Tomatoes ).

Son home from the Air Force for the holidays, so had to make him some pizzas:

12-15-23_pizza-2.jpg

12-15-23_pizza-3.jpg

12-15-23_pizza-4.jpg

Last image is all mine, anchovy, green pepper and onion, yum!

In response to @vinny 's post on Tuesday: I always used smoked paprika from my local restaurant supply store...unless....I make it myself. I've grown the peppers from the seeds in this link and have successfully dried and ground a wonderfully spicy paprika at home
( Utri Pepper, Hot Pepper Seeds: Totally Tomatoes ).

Son home from the Air Force for the holidays, so had to make him some pizzas:

View attachment 108430

View attachment 108431

View attachment 108432

Last image is all mine, anchovy, green pepper and onion, yum!
I think I will plant some extra peppers with the intent to make some paprika this year. I also want some Gochugaru to try some kimchi with everything from the garden.

Pizza's are looking good. I have never tried anchovies on a pizza. Maybe next time, but if I were around you'd have to share. Nothing excites me more than new or different when it comes to food.

Latest posts

Back