What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing for sure is that you eat like a big leaguer.....lol :b

I do like my food, and I definitely make dinner a priority in my day, but I can only handle a breakfast like this on occasion. Usually I have a smoothie for breakfast and a light lunch. I remember replying 'that's it, this site is going to make me fat' after stumbling across the bread and sausage threads. Too much inspiration and we'll hit the tipping point!

Up at 5AM and had the Kamodo ready to get the fire going the night before. Brisket was trimmed and seasoned yesterday afternoon. Brisket on right at 530AM. Cooking the hot and fast method again. (275F) Wonder if we will ever see a brisket at this price again. I bought two at this price.

1650801500840.jpeg

1650801530896.jpeg

Up at 5AM and had the Kamodo ready to get the fire going the night before. Brisket was trimmed and seasoned yesterday afternoon. Brisket on right at 530AM. Cooking the hot and fast method again. (275F) Wonder if we will ever see a brisket at this price again. I bought two at this price.

View attachment 87483

View attachment 87484
Walmart on line list the price at $4.46/lb. But I also saw it online at Wally World for $6.86/lb.

Back