what to do with rasins

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wray

Reaction score
I made a M.M. torrentes kit and it came with a grape-pack and a lb. of rasins. I used the grape pack and now have a 1 lb. bag of wine rasins.I thought of adding them to a less expensive kit or even a W.E. island mist kit. Any suggestions?

I just donated some to a beer making buddy to fortify a deep dark porter when it reaches the secondary. Froze another pound and will probably reuse in a value wine kit in the future. I also think a small amount would go quite well in a nice eggy loaf of brioche. Wine raisin/olive oil steak marinate? I'll stop now.

I just donated some to a beer making buddy to fortify a deep dark porter when it reaches the secondary. Froze another pound and will probably reuse in a value wine kit in the future. I also think a small amount would go quite well in a nice eggy loaf of brioche. Wine raisin/olive oil steak marinate? I'll stop now.

You have my mouth watering.
I do save the spent oak chips for use in the smoker though. They sure did a wonderful thing for some ribs I made last week.

Put them in the secondary of the next kit or juice bucket you do.

Latest posts

Back