What time is it??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyrat

Grumpy Old Wino
Reaction score
Just started not too long ago on the forum and something has me puzzled. Wondering about the time stamps on Threads.

Is everything based of GST or possibly current time in the UK??? My clock @ EST right now is 9:25PM:snw

I use the iPhone app and could not find anything under Settings to adjust. My only assumption was that it was a Setting from online (IE, Chrome, Mozilla) but have been too busy racking, etc. to check.

Once I get my AllInOneWinePump, I'll have all the time in the world to check. Unless someone else has figured it out.

ok, this is what fixed it for me:
  • Control Panel
  • Edit User Options
  • Date & Time Options - located Near the bottom
  • DST Correction Option: DST Corrections Always Off

Tom, fantastic help. I did have to go online to make/save the change. Then I logged off the iPhone app and logged back on. Times all look good now! Thanks again!

Joe

Thanks Tom
That always drives me nuts !! I thought it was always on the server end

Mucho Gracias Pumpkin man. Will adjust the clock but I favor your 1st answer though.....:dg

Thanks Tom that worked out fine and YES I was originally set on London / Casablanca Time GST 0. Knew something was not right...:a:a

Latest posts

Back