What is Celibacy?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is Celibacy?

Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, Frank and his wife Nancy listened to the instructor declare, it is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.

He then addressed the men. "Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?"

Frank leaned over, touched Nancy's arm gently, and whispered, "Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?"

And thus began Frank's life of celibacy...

download

Last edited:
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH,AND SO WE TRULY KNOW THE MEANING OF LIFE.:slp..............LESSONS LEARNED.:wy

I thought his life of celibacy started when his wife asked, "Does these clothes make me look fat?" and he responded, "No, it's the fat which makes you look fat."

I thought his life of celibacy started when his wife asked, "Does these clothes make me look fat?" and he responded, "No, it's the fat which makes you look fat."

Reminds me of one of my favorite movie lines:

from "Tommy Boy"

Tommy: "Does this shirt make me look fat?"

Richard: "No, your face does."

:)

Or perhaps his life of celibacy started when his wife said, "I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear" and he whispered, "kitchen, living room, laundry, dishes..."

actually, i would have thought his life of celibacy started that fateful day he uttered the words, in front of a group of people no less, "i do".....:)

roflmao.....sorry if i offended those that have had long sucessful marriages, as i truly do salute and commend those....i have absolute and sincere appreciation for those that have....smilez...

Back