What bottle fillers do you like

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you already have the ALLINONE then hurry and get the bottling attachment. It's so simple even I can't screw it up!! If you don't have an ALLINONE already, then I would seriously consider getting it.

Exactly how do you use the allinone bottler?

Will it shut off by itself?

If not, how do you stop it?

Does any wine go to the reservoir?

Perhaps not the lowest cost solution, but I am a big fan of the Egnolmatic bottle filler. It work on a vacume pump and can be used to rack. It also has an "auto shut off" so that there is no overflow when filling bottles. By racking and bottling with this unit you also degass the wine in the process.

The egnolmatic, however, is expensive. It all depends on how much wine you make to justify the expense. The money notwithstanding, it is a cool filler!

Exactly how do you use the allinone bottler?

Will it shut off by itself? = no it does not - there are no moving parts to break down or go bad

If not, how do you stop it? = by pressing the vacuum release valve,takes only 15 seconds per bottle to fill

Does any wine go to the reservoir? = yes , after using it for the first time you should only have about 2 tablespoons of wine or so after filling 30 bottles of wine.

taken from the website = Vacuum Wine bottling set-up - $42.00 includes shipping
The bottling attachment consists of the following:
- bottle adapter which is fully adjustable to keep consistent height and no overfill spillage that consists of a rubber stopper that has an adapter for the 1/4'' vacuum line and the hose inlet fitted for a 3/8’’ ID racking hose –which attaches to your racking cane.
- two 3' - 1/4'' ID clear hoses with a vacuum release between both hoses, which will attach to your vacuum reservoir

Wine bottle vacuum reservoir conversion kit - $13.00 includes shipping
- custom drilled tapered stopper that will aid in preventing liquid from entering the pump, 3/16’’ or 1/4’’ inlet – 1/4’’ outlet )
You can purchase a small piece of 3’’ pvc pipe and a floor mount and you are ready to go!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back