• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted:Wine Press

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty_Kay

Reaction score
Hi all- I am planning to expand my wine making into all grapes this spring for the Chilean harvest. I started at kits ->juice buckets-> juice buckets w/ lugs of grapes. I am currently in the market for a wine press, preferably 18L or 30L that is in reasonably good shape. I browse the usual sites, Craigslist, Amazon etc. for new/used equipment and nothing really in my area (I'm in Pittsburgh). I can buy new, but wanted to feel out the market for anyone looking get rid of their press first.

Please PM me if you, or anyone you know in the Pittsburgh area, is looking to part ways with their press.

Thanks!
Matty_Kay

Thanks for the link, however, it looks like availability isn't until mid-July. However, I'll keep note of this site if nothing comes up sooner.

I think I saw they have an 18 liter available now.

Latest posts

Back