Valley Brew Corks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
Today my latest order from George showed up and I was excited to see my personalized corks.

I look forward to the day I open a bottle of wine made from grapes I grew and one of these corks sealed it perfectly while it aged!

2006-01-28_141458_Corks_1.JPG

2006-01-28_141517_Corks_2.JPG
Edited by: masta

NICE Masta! You're going to need a bigger wine cellar after corking that many bottles
smiley9.gif

No can do since I don't have any room left in the basement.

I got some serious eye rolling from the wife when I told her I was buying some grape vines to grow grapes....
smiley2.gif

masta said:
No can do since I don't have any room left in the basement.

I got some serious eye rolling from the wife when I told her I was buying some grape vines to grow grapes....
smiley2.gif

Eye rolling from my wife means "Ok..... you win, but Im not going to admit it, besides, I like your wine" I'll bet if you ask her, you'll find thats true............ then you can work on an addition to the house and get out of that cellar all together
smiley36.gif

I get the eye roll too, and my wife doesn't like wine very much at all
smiley19.gif
. I just do the "man thing" and pretend I didn't see it
smiley36.gif
. So far I'm still making wine
smiley9.gif

Nice! Now you have to use those corks in your next batch of wine, and then send everyone here a bottle of that wine so we can, um, examine the corks firsthand.
smiley2.gif

Back