Using Avery online tool for label design

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand, but if I open this image on any graphics program such as MS Paint, MS Powerpoint, GIMP, the image covers good portion of the screen, it is typically around 4 inches wide by 5 inches long and text is clear. Once you import this image into the online tool I wonder why does it bring it in so small?

I'm guessing the problem lies with uploading the file in the online design program. I'd suggest downloading the free Design Pro software they offer and not bother with the online version. I never have problems loading any image file I want into it.

You can download it here: http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-%26-Software/Avery-DesignPro-for-PC.htm?N=0&refchannel=c042fd03ab30a110VgnVCM1000002118140aRCRD

I don't remember offhand (I'm not on my laptop at the moment), but I think in one of the drop down menus there's an option for adding an image. You can add any image you have on your computer. And like was explained earlier in this thread, it's best to take a large, high resolution pic and reduce it in size.

how? I think the image program may allow you to decrease the resolution but not increase it.

First open the original image in photoshop and save it with a higher resolution, be sure the settings are in quality "12" and baseline "optimized", that should do the trick...

OK, in the Avery Designpro program, you simply click on Insert, then go down to Image from File. Find the file on your computer you wish to use and click on it.

Latest posts

Back