WineXpert Twisted Mist Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did the cran/MELBEC finish out in taste? I'm ready to bottle my first one ,did you notice any thing you would have done differently if you were to do it again? ///taste is important...its a party wine so....?

joeswine said:
how did the cran/MELBEC finish out in taste? I'm ready to bottle my first one ,did you notice any thing you would have done differently if you were to do it again? ///taste is important...its a party wine so....?

I didn't make that kit and I haven't started the margarita kit that I did pick up. The kit I got was a combo kit when finished I'll have 3 gallons each of Lime and Strawberry. Absolutely loved the kit I got last year and out of the box it finished at almost 14% so no changes for me except perhaps I'll enjoy a glass while putting this one together.

sorry miss read ,will bottle my cran/melbec on the 7th.
smiley2.gif

STARTED MY MOJITO KIT ,DO THEY COME WITH TWO FPACS,I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST ONE I DID ,IF IT HAD TWO?
smiley19.gif
GETTING OLD DON'T REMEMBER AS OFTEN....DO THEY COME WITH TO FPAC?

My double flavored margarita did but I expected that, and no I haven't started it yet. You may want to give WE or where ever you bought it from and ask.

bottled up the cran/malbec not bad its a party wine that I expected I think the wife will like it...

I called ld carlson and they stated that the 2 packages represented the one large one..and to use as directed,a packaging change....

Latest posts

Back