WineXpert Twisted Mist new flavors

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnwc2004

Reaction score
winexpert let me know through a DM on facebook that they would be releasing 6 new flavors of twisted mist kits this spring. 2 in March, 2 in April and 2 in May. They were going to post in February about the March flavors but I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else heard anything?

I've never ordered from this site but found the release flavors and dates and am passing it along. 2023 Twisted Mist (TM) Limited Collection Wine Making Kits

March

Tequilia Sunrise Twisted Mist 6L
- Details coming soon!

Malibu Sunset 6L - Details coming soon!

April

Raspbery Iced Tea Twisted Mist 6L
- Details coming soon!

White Peach Lemonade Twisted Mist 6L - Details coming soon!

May

Cosmopolitan Twisted Mist 6L
- Details coming soon!

Blue Hawaiian Twisted Mist 6L - Details coming soon!

@She’sgonnakillme : Would you recommend either of the Miami Vice or Hurricane kits?
@Mcjeff : Is the Tequila Sunrise something you make again?

I have these 3 kits in my online cart but haven't hit the Go button yet. Any feedback is appreciated. 😀

I made the Twisted Pina Colada kit with half the flavor pack and 2 lbs of sugar in primary and the rest of the flavor pack at the end. Took a gallon of the wine to a family event. I have been informed I will be bringing it again to future gatherings. They usually only drink bold reds. I don't understand my family sometimes. LOL 😆

@She’sgonnakillme : Would you recommend either of the Miami Vice or Hurricane kits?

I have these 3 kits in my online cart but haven't hit the Go button yet. Any feedback is appreciated. 😀

I made the Twisted Pina Colada kit with half the flavor pack and 2 lbs of sugar in primary and the rest of the flavor pack at the end. Took a gallon of the wine to a family event. I have been informed I will be bringing it again to future gatherings. They usually only drink bold reds. I don't understand my family sometimes. LOL 😆
The tequila sunrise is a hit. Multiple people have said that they really like it. To me it is good, but not great. Due to the response from others I was looking to order another one as I will soon be out, but label peelers seem to be out of them.

Making this one over the fall/winter for next summer's enjoyment!

What was your ABV? I was planning on adding 4lbs sugar upfront and the full flavor pak to backsweeten.

Cheers!

@Bmd2k1 : My ABV ended upwards of 9% maybe a bit higher. The 2 lbs of sugar listed above was a typo. I am already planning to start another batch for next year. My relatives described it as "a pleasant unoaked Chardonnay with a hint of pineapple on the finish. " :)

Your plan sounds good!

Cheers!

@Mcjeff : Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it! Looks like I'm buying Tequila Sunrise :h👍

Any tweaks you suggest? I usually boost the ABV. More Wine at morewinemaking.com has the Tequila Sunrise kit. It might qualify for Free Shipping.

Latest posts

Back