Trying to buy filters, no source yet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use a Culligan water filter housing model HF-150a. It takes a Pentek P 1 filter. 2-38 X 9-7/8. OK looking for a .35-.45 micron filter for my Peach & Apple wines. Filters Fast only sells their .35 m filters in a 24 pack, $268.99. McMaster Carr has a .5m but it's a 10" & has the plastic seals top & bottom. Plus I really think I need the .45 or less. Anyone have suggestions, thanks, Roy. emailed both companies & this is their response.

Angelina, thanks, that filter looks good, still has the plastic ends which I think will work. But "more details" says its 5X5x10". Will do more research on it later, can't see it being 5 " in diameter. Guessing it's 2.5" Roy

Steve, thanks for that link! I couldn't find A .35 micron filter on their site so I emailed them asking if they had one. They emailed back a link to a page & said that they were the filters that fit my needs. Wrong. Vacuumpumpman ur awesome! Roy

Steve, thanks for that link! I couldn't find A .35 micron filter on their site so I emailed them asking if they had one. They emailed back a link to a page & said that they were the filters that fit my needs. Wrong. Vacuumpumpman ur awesome! Roy

Glad I could help you out !

Latest posts

Back