Trying to buy a Dandelion Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiM

Junior
Reaction score
I can't find it in any wine store. I want to taste before I make lol. Anyone know where to order it?

The only ones that I know of that sell dandelion wine are the Amish in central Iowa and to me it tastes like crap!!!!
PM me if you would be interested in trying a bottle of mine Sweet or Dry ?

BOB

The only ones that I know of that sell dandelion wine are the Amish in central Iowa and to me it tastes like crap!!!!
PM me if you would be interested in trying a bottle of mine Sweet or Dry ?

BOB

But how do you know what crap .... never mind! :)

Dandelion wine is a great diuretic! I have been wanting to try making this awhile, just too lazy to pick dandelions.

Breitenbach Winery in Ohio sells it and it's pretty darn good tasting. I may actually attemmpt a batch this summer. We had friends that made it in the past, I thought it was ok, my wife couldn't drink it.

Jswordy, thats what grandkids are for LOL!!!!!! (picking dandelions)

BOB

Linganore Winecellars
Mt. Airy, MD

DANDELION: 6% residual sugar
Our dandelion wine is semi-sweet and floral. Produced from the flowers of dandelions.
Serving Suggestions: Casual sipping.
Dandelion is only available directly from the winery. It can be purchased in our Tasting Room or ordered for shipping to select states. Email us for more information.

Back