Trashy's back yard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashy

Reaction score
The wife has been buying and digging and planting. When you have a neighborhood full of white vinyl fences, any sort of color helps. Things are finally starting to take shape!

From left to right - Hibiscus, Butterfly bush, Knockout Roses, Crepe Myrtle. The far right back has a hole for the Chitalpa which should arrive next week. This is what we see when sitting in our screened-in porch/tiki bar. The object hanging down from the top is the edge of our new Sunsetter awning!

20070513_085444_backyard1.jpg

20070513_085511_backyard2.jpg

Very nice and not trashy at all! I wish I had that fence so my dog
wouldnt get skunked. Not to mention pce. of mind with my kids running
around.

You planted all the beautiful plants that I wish I could grow here...Around here they occasionally winter over...just when you are feeling confident and liking them...they are dead stubs one spring....

Hope you Post some photos later in the year.....I love looking at yards...Thanks for showing us.

You have definately been busy enhancing your landscape havent you trashy. Tell me about that sunsetter awning. What is your opinion of it> have been considering one for our back patio.

Well, the wife has been busy - I just mow.
smiley14.gif

The awning is great! Just doublecheck your measurements before you buy, and maybe even go through the online installation instructions too. We are very pleased with ours.

Trashy you must need about a 24 horsepower John Deere for that lawn! You are a little limited there for planting a vineyard. Looks great

Looks good Trashy. Looks a lot like my neighborhood.

We have some of the same plants (Hibiscus and Crepe Myrtle). I have heard you can make wine from the Hibiscus flowers. Ours is a fairly mature plant and has tons of flowers. Anyone have any experience in making Hibiscus wine? If so is it any good?Edited by: WineNewbie

Waitin for the patio with the grill and chairs for sittin and sipping the chilled white of choice ahahahahaaaaa

The grill is just to the left in those photos - I'm standing on the patio, which is just outside the screened-in patio/tiki bar!

Latest posts

Back