Top End Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Meglioli kits are you planning on purchasing?

• Four (or more) - 10% discount here I come!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two to Three

• One

• None

• I'd rather purchase another kit (specify?)

• Total voters
That danged temptation... the bane of our winemaking existence! So many choices, so little money!
smiley19.gif
I hear your pain, Wade.
smiley19.gif

wade said:
Im sure they are awesome kits but I can get 2 RJS E.P. kits with a little left over for that price and i have to think economically although they are tempting.

If you are paying $100.00 or less for a En Primeur wine kit, then you are getting an out of date product or you are getting it from a questionable source. I sell a few of them and will be selling more, so I know what they cost and anyone selling them at that price is not making any money! All I can say is "buyer beware".

The dates were very recent and they are $118 and that is after they raised the price a little. Only problem is I have to order them a week in advance as she doesnt stock anything but Grand Cru's. It is a tiny hole in the wall store which she has probably owned since the beginning of time and is very busy as with her prices she has people coming in from Mass. and N.Y. to pick up kits from her. She is about 80 years old and sells all types of stuff like hard to find fish and cheeses and this store is in a shady part of a shady town. When she passes Ill be getting all my stuff from you as there are 3 more places to get stuff in my state but 2 of them are a far drive into crazy traffic and the other I dont really care for as thats were I started this venture and they are of no help to me when I had a question and they are so busy that I had to stand in line for 20 minutes to buy a new racking cane cause they were talking to their other customers. George, your prices are good or great compared to everyone else so dont take offense but this old lady just cant be beat. I still get all my other supplies from you like labels, corks and Limited Edition kits as she never has any info on this stuff and i just cant lose out on something I want due to someones negligence of making a call and seeing if they can get something not to mention the friendliness and caring of the home wine maker.

Edited by: wade

That makes a little more since, but she is not making much money, at all. My concern is not about what you buy from me. It is making sure you are getting a quality product.

Latest posts

Back