Timing

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
richy said:
Can anyone tell me the Quickest way to make wine

Super quick way is to buy a bottle of 100% real juice with no preservatives take a little juice out and add sugar until your SG is around 1.10, just add dry yeast, add airlock and let go.

Not the best way but definitely a quick way.

Toss some dry baker's yeast into a gallon bottle of 100% grape juice from concentrate. Place a paper towel over the top and secure it with a rubber band. When the bubbling stops in a few days, you're done. Put the paper towel in a strainer and pour the wine into another bottle. You could be finished in 3-5 days.

Yep, both ways will work. Probably taste like crap, but you will have wine. And welcome to the forum. Arne.

Do you want wine or alcohol?

Alcohol is easy, sugar-water and yeast.

Wine requires lots of fruit (generally grapes), stabilizers, special yeasts, sanitatizers, clarifiers specialty equipment, etc and lots of time (like 1 to 3 years).

Thanks everyone For your comments I would like wine to test like wine I'm new to this I don't mind a month or two just some people think it takes 6 to 7 months . I must put on a bigger batch

Thanks everyone For your comments I would like wine to test like wine I'm new to this I don't mind a month or two just some people think it takes 6 to 7 months . I must put on a bigger batch

You're asking about the difference between coal and diamonds. There are wine kits available (such as Winexpert's Vintner's Reserve or World Vineyard) that will produce a very drinkable wine in in 28 days. Better quality wines take considerably longer.

TonyP said:
You're asking about the difference between coal and diamonds. There are wine kits available (such as Winexpert's Vintner's Reserve or World Vineyard) that will produce a very drinkable wine in in 28 days. Better quality wines take considerably longer.

Thanks for your help tonyp

Latest posts

Back