WineXpert the Island Mist exotic fruits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Good to know I'm on the right track! Appreciate the responses! :)

yeah well I dont care how much sugar you add or how you add it. It sucks!! you better have a back up for flavor lol aging is not gonna do it!!

Well I went back to Midwest to check and my review was not posted. Its been over a week. I noticed no new reviews sense march. So much for their reviews lol Wont trust them again but on a good note. I was able to save it with the flavored crystal light drops. Its drinkable. My son came up and got two bottle last night

Tess I saw your other post "So all this time Im being using sorbate as K-meta" We bottled our Exotic Fruits and it is pretty good. Not our favorite but very drinkable. Do you think the mistake could have caused you to dump your Exotic Fruit?

Not meaning to be critical because we have all made mistakes at one time or another that resulted in us dumping wine......

No, the kits come with their own stuff. I always use that. I never dumped it I added those crystal lights drops. Mango. Its good now but if was plane nasty before that.

Latest posts

Back