WE island mist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaWauna

Junior
Reaction score
Decided to put down a WE island mist kit just for my girlfriends that dont drink any other wine but flavored. Has anyone tried the Grapefruit passion rosè? I have just bottled it and it tastes NOTHING like grapefruit or even like a citrus fruit. Wondering if anyone else has tried it.

What does it taste like, and did you add any sugar/ F pack to the primary?

Last edited:
It tastes fruity but definitely not grapefruit or passion fruit. I added my 1kg booster sugar and all of the flavor pack. It was just strange. I have done other mist kits and every single one tasted like the flavor they were, this one is just strange.

It tastes fruity but definitely not grapefruit or passion fruit. I added my 1kg booster sugar and all of the flavor pack. It was just strange. I have done other mist kits and every single one tasted like the flavor they were, this one is just strange.

Is it drinkable though, even if it's not what you were expecting? The only part that matters is whether your girlfriends like it. 🤣 I've made some that weren't my faves but friends still loved it.

There’s a few Island Mist Kits And Orchard Breezin Kits I’ve made before where the fruit flavors didn’t come thru till the wine sat for a month or two and aged. I’d give it a month and then try another bottle.

Latest posts

Back