The HomeBrewSupply Wine Kit Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was a "lurker" and didn't join for about 3 1/2 months. I joined because it is much easier getting an answer to a question if you can actually ask it. I understand that some join and never participate, but in viewing others posts they are participating, though not actively in a way we can all see.

There is a hesitation on some of asking what they perceive as a "stupid" question. I think I've asked plenty of them and have had respectful and patient answers, though the same question has been asked umpteen times.

In my experience the members of this forum are much more patient than any I have joined/visited before, and that is why I stay here and feel no fear adding posts to threads. I hope that "shy" members will take advantage of the collective knowledge here by overcoming their hesitant nature and participate knowing that most here are very understanding and were in their (my) position not all that long ago.

Lots of lurkers are a sign of a community with lots of useful information and a large number of people who know how to use the search function. I'm pretty new to the hobby and to the forum but over the last year I have gotten so much information without having to post anything. I just don't have much to offer the community at this time and every question I have had has been asked and answered multiple times. I'm also very busy working 40+ hours a week and going to school full time and I have a 4 year old that demands much of what is left of my time. So I'll probably stay a lurker for the foreseeable future but only because of the great information that already exists here.

bruceebeling did not contact me to complete the win.

Using the Random number picker the 3rd try to give away the 2nd winner's choice.

The third try goes to #43, that post was made by wineh.

wineh, you have 24 hours to send me a private message claiming your prize.

Good luck.

Dang I would just be kicking my own butt if I won and missed the 24 hr deadline! Congrats to Barbie!

I think ppl who don't keep an eye on this thread show that they don't care as much as other ppl here on this forum... I'm happy that they don't get it! I'm happy they're giving it to someone who truly cares

In an hour I will have to set the random generator to work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back