The HomeBrewSupply Wine Kit Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU! Thanks Austin and the Homebrew! Im so excited!! And yes the suspense was killing me! I'll keep everyone posted on the progress! And I know where I'll be ordering some supplies from! Thanks again much appreciated!

thanks

Is the suspense builinteresting up enough?

Using the random generator the winning post is 277 and 267

BarbieK you have 24 hours to private message me and claim your prize.

txlbbguy, you have 24 hours to private messge me and claim your prize.

If not claimed in 24 hours, a new drawing will be done.

Thanks for the contest Austin. This was Interesting. Like the site also.

Since txlbbguy did not claim his prize by now and this is 26 hours it is time to let the Random number pick a new 2nd winner.

The Random picker result was #90

That is bruceebeling. You now have 24 hours to send me a Private message claiming your winning prize.

I was really hoping to win the last give away I'll just have to save! @roger80465 you never know you could be next! Would like to see all these give always go to the dedicated members!

Last edited:
Coming from one of the "lurkers" you do realize that I got an email invitation from this board to join this contest. The purpose of this type of contest is to draw in new people to both this site and to Homebrew Supply. So thanks for the warm welcome.

You have made 4 post in ~8 years. We would love to welcome you, why not start a thread and introduce yourself to the forum so we can all get to know you!

Coming from one of the "lurkers" you do realize that I got an email invitation from this board to join this contest. The purpose of this type of contest is to draw in new people to both this site and to Homebrew Supply. So thanks for the warm welcome.

Last edited:
Something like this giveaway lets you know just how many "lurkers" are out there. Answer: ALOT! LOL

It is difficult to tell "tone," both for Mike and for EJA, in this medium. Personally, when Mike referred to lurkers, I took this as a positive statement, like "Look, everyone, there are lots of people that read this forum that we don't know much about! Isn't that great that our audience is bigger than we thought?"

EJA, I (sincerely) would indeed like to welcome you to the forum! Hope to hear more from you. :hug

giveaway

I agree with MIKE, they came out of the woodwork .I'm all for new people but what about the people who support this forum all the time. Just my oppion.:a1

I think this is a good way to get people signed up to this forum.

I hope that they got over the fear of signing up, so they can start by introducing themselves or just ask any question or concerns about winemaking in general.

Looking forward to seeing more posts soon -

In addition, there are likely a whole other group of people just as big that did not sign up for the contest but still browse the forum. I think our crowd is definitely bigger than we think

I was not making any judgements with my post. The Urban Dictionary defines a lurker as:

lurk·er

/ˈlərkər/

noun

a person who lurks, in particular a user of an Internet message board or chat room who does not participate.

I have to agree with Mike. I have EJA's post several times and it sure sounds like he was being sarcastic with "thanks for the welcome". Lol I got the idea he didn't like getting the email invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back